QuickSave provides greater control over EE's entry saving workflow. Once installed it returns users to the edit entry page after saving, bypassing the default 'preview' page, as well as adding support for secondary 'Save & Close' and 'Save & Preview' buttons.
- Custom buttons can be toggled to suit your preferences.
- The ‘Save Revision’ button can be hidden to avoid confusing users (revisions will still be saved via the other buttons).
- Save buttons can be displayed at the top and the bottom of the publish page.
- Structure users can choose to return to the Structure module homepage after saving an entry.
- Full multi-site manager support - QuickSave settings are site specific.
If you are using EE2 and miss Publish Tweeks for EE1 then you’ll probably be pretty happy about this extension. Does just what it says and is a time saver.